Monday, January 6, 2014

Recap Days 5, 6, and 7

Saturday I wore the grey dress and it was very cute and comfortable. I didn't do anything Saturday night so no outfit to post regarding that.

Sunday I wore this new black and white really long top/very short dress thing from Anthropologie. I love it even though it's not very flattering. It's cool and I'm hoping it can be worn a few ways. For Sunday I decided to wear it with my leggings because a. it was comfortable b. it's cold out c. I actually tried it with my pleather leggings which I thought would look great but it did not. My pleather leggings are too shiny or something. They just didn't quite work with the top. I was also wearing my suede knee-high boots (not pictured) which added another nice texture to the look.
       

Today I'm definitely starting to feel the "challenge" aspect of this. I'm tired of looking at the same options and I haven't been in the mood for my blouse. A piece I typically love to wear! I'm wearing my day 2 look (Drama Queen sweatshirt with leggings). I'm comfortable and in sort of a funky mood where I just want to be in PJs all day. But PJs in public are frowned upon. Apppparently. Not sure how I'm going to make it for the next 4 weekdays. On the plus side - 1 week until I move to NY. More on that in a different post!


No comments:

Post a Comment