Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 4: T and Pleather Skirt



I was kind of excited to keep a T shirt in the mix cause I thought it would be a good layering piece...problem is I didn't have anything to layer it with that works with the skirt. I wanted to wear an outfit I could wear all day, including Friday Night Dinner at my friend's place tonight for Shabbat. The T could be cool with the leather jacket on top....but with the pleather skirt on the bottom it looked like a bad leather suit. But in light of the challenge I am just going to be cold for today. Which says a lot because it is something like -18 C outside here in Toronto.

Basically, I decided to make my coffee at home rather than drive to the nearest Starbucks.

I won't be able to take a pic tomorrow but I'll recap Saturday night/Sunday. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment