Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 3: Jean on Jean


Today I'm running some errands and working from home/Starbucks. When I worked in an office it was pretty casual so I would have worn the same thing as I am right now. For others that have more formal offices...well, I'm sorry. Sometimes it's great to get to dress up but being able to wear jeans to work is pretty great.

I wasn't sure if I liked the whole "jean on jean" trend but I think you can make it work in the real world. I'm wearing my ombre chambray top with my skinny jeans. The key with making this outfit work I think it the two different textures and color variations.

I realize the first couple days of outfits are not going to be as interesting, it's really when we get to next week when I have already worn pieces and need to repeat. Or when I hit a day I'm just not "feeling". So far so good!

please continue to excuse the slight mess going on in the background. This happens to be my packing central zone and my only full length mirror :/

No comments:

Post a Comment