Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 10: Same old Sweatshirt



Yes, I am wearing this damn Drama Queen sweatshirt again. I know you're all sick of it but let me defend it.
A. It is so cold outside and this top is so much warmer than the blouse I was supposed to wear. So tough.
B. I really wanted to wear my pleather pants at least once and they look bitchin with the sweatshirt.

I also added another necklace, which apparently is so heavy it's hurting my neck, but it changes up the outfit a little bit. I really wanted a chance to wear this sweatshirt with my leather skirt tucked in mullet style. Ya know, half tucked in in the front and the back hanging out. It looks cool. If I hadn't packed the skirt I'd put it on, take a pic, and post what I mean. There will be many more chances to do that outfit in New York!

It's coming down to the wire and I've laid out my outfits and accessories for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and my flight date Monday. Everything else is packed/squeezing their way into my bags.

Stay fashionable and practical!

p.s. notice anything different in these pics?? My packing zone is significantly cleaner! Proud?

No comments:

Post a Comment