Sunday, December 2, 2012

Man Up

      I feel I have to write a follow up to my last post, "The Man Mess." It's gotten a lot of reaction, mostly positive. Firstly, for anyone who knows I thought of them I want to apologize if my writing embarrassed or offended you in any way. But as a writer I am not sorry I wrote it and shared it. I have to be as honest as I feel comfortable and sometimes when your friends with a writer some things you've experienced might be written about. It's a hazard I think most of my friends don't mind, and if you do, you don't have to be my friend. I mean I prefer if you were but I'd understand if you weren't.
     Something I feel really needs to be made clear is my closing ideas of 3 general guys. These guys are accumulations of different men myself and friends have encountered. I might as well just be honest and said I've experienced all three at various moments in time but they are by no means just one guy for each. And I know tons of you women out there have had your experiences with each or all at some point or another. For the guys reading my blog, you too know that you have either been that guy or perhaps experienced a female equivalent. (p.s. If I've ever been a C for anyone I'd love to know lol) So I think the A,B, C guys can be related on multiple boards. But I just felt it was worth making clear so everyone can stop asking who is who, either because there is no one specific, or because I am choosing not to disclose actual names or experiences ;)
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment